What is the price of cheese per kilogram/pound in Netherlands today, November 30th?
The retail price range for Netherlands cheese is between US$ 10 and US$ 12 per kilogram or between US$ 4.54 and US$ 5.44 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's exact prices of cheese in Netherlands
The retail price range in Euro for cheese is between EUR 9.24 and EUR 11.09 per kilogram or between EUR 4.19 and EUR 5.03 per pound(lb) in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Netherlands cheese is between US$ 7.6 and US$ 9.07 per kilogram or between US$ 3.44 and US$ 4.11 per pound(lb).
Kenya Cheese prices, South Africa Cheese prices, Malaysia Cheese prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cheese prices, Canada Cheese prices, US Cheese prices, Australia Cheese prices, New Zealand Cheese prices, Germany Cheese prices, United Kingdom (UK) Cheese prices,
Netherlands Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The export price of cheese from Netherlands has seen a steady increase over the past five years. In 2018, the export price per kilogram was $7.45, which increased to $7.90 in 2019. In 2020, the export price per kilogram rose to $8.20, and in 2021 it further increased to $8.50. The export price per kilogram in 2022 was $8.80, which is the highest price in the past five years. Looking ahead, it is likely that the export price per kilogram of cheese from Netherlands will continue to increase in the coming years. Predicted prices for 2023 and 2024 are $9.10 and $9.40 respectively.
The exports of cheese from the Netherlands are classified as:
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
Netherlands Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Netherlands cheese
The total values in export for cheese in the Netherlands were US$ 3,492,301, US$ 4,023,307, US$ 4,068,533 and US$ 4,114,548 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.