Greece Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Greece cheese in September is between US$ 5 and US$ 14 per kilogram or between US$ 2.27 and US$ 6.35 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of cheese in Greece
The retail price range in Euro for cheese is between EUR 4.62 and EUR 12.94 per kilogram or between EUR 2.1 and EUR 5.87 per pound(lb) in Athens and Thessaloniki.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Greece cheese is between US$ 3.5 and US$ 9.8 per kilogram or between US$ 1.59 and US$ 4.44 per pound(lb).
Kenya Cheese prices, South Africa Cheese prices, Malaysia Cheese prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cheese prices, Canada Cheese prices, US Cheese prices, Australia Cheese prices, New Zealand Cheese prices, Germany Cheese prices, Netherlands Cheese prices, United Kingdom (UK) Cheese prices,
Greece Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The exports of cheese from Greece are categorised as:
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
Greece Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Greece cheese
The total values in export for cheese in Greece were US$ 444,514, US$ 483,589, US$ 530,430 and US$ 521,606 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Greece:
Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea & Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Europe:
Georgia cheese, Albania cheese, Belarus cheese, Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese, Bulgaria cheese, Croatia cheese, Czech Republic cheese, Estonia cheese, Greece cheese & Hungary cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts