Georgia Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Georgia cheese today, Jun 5 2023, is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Lari for cheese today, Jun 5 2023, is between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per kilogram or between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per pound(lb) in Tbilisi and Batumi.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Georgia cheese is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of cheese and other products in different countries.
Georgia Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Georgia cheese exports are classified as:
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
Georgia Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Click here for market analysis of Georgia cheese
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Georgia: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Europe : Georgia cheese, Albania cheese, Belarus cheese, Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese, Bulgaria cheese, Croatia cheese, Czech Republic cheese, Estonia cheese, Greece cheese and Hungary cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts