What is the price of cheese per kilogram/pound in Czech Republic today, November 27th?
The retail price range for Czech Republic cheese is between US$ 5 and US$ 8 per kilogram or between US$ 2.27 and US$ 3.63 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's exact prices of cheese in Czech Republic
The retail price range in Czech koruna for cheese is between CZK 109.96 and CZK 175.94 per kilogram or between CZK 49.87 and CZK 79.79 per pound(lb) in Prague and Brno.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Czech Republic cheese is between US$ 3.55 and US$ 5.71 per kilogram or between US$ 1.61 and US$ 2.59 per pound(lb).
Kenya Cheese prices, South Africa Cheese prices, Malaysia Cheese prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cheese prices, Canada Cheese prices, US Cheese prices, Australia Cheese prices, New Zealand Cheese prices, Germany Cheese prices, Netherlands Cheese prices, United Kingdom (UK) Cheese prices,
Czech Republic Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The exports of cheese from Czech Republic are classified as:
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
Czech Republic Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Czech Republic cheese
The total values in export for cheese in Czech Republic were US$ 187,968, US$ 216,005, US$ 239,474 and US$ 233,850 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Czech Republic:
Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea & Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Europe:
Georgia cheese, Albania cheese, Belarus cheese, Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese, Bulgaria cheese, Croatia cheese, Czech Republic cheese, Estonia cheese, Greece cheese & Hungary cheese.