Norway Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Norway cheese today, Jun 3 2023, is between US$ 5.9 and US$ 6.24 per kilogram or between US$ 2.68 and US$ 2.83 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Norwegian Krone for cheese today, Jun 3 2023, is between NOK 64.61 and NOK 68.33 per kilogram or between NOK 29.3 and NOK 30.99 per pound(lb) in Oslo and Bergen.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Norway cheese is between US$ 4.13 and US$ 4.37 per kilogram or between US$ 1.87 and US$ 1.98 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of cheese and other products in different countries.
Norway Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price per kilogram of Cheese from Norway over the last five years has seen a steady decline. In 2017, the price was 6.41 US dollars per kg, which dropped to 5.38 US dollars per kg in 2018. In 2019, the price decreased further to 4.58 US dollars per kg and in 2020, it dropped to 3.85 US dollars per kg. The price then increased to 7.12 US dollars per kg in 2021, before dropping to 0.00 US dollars per kg in 2022. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the export price per kilogram of Cheese from Norway in 2023 will be around 4.00 US dollars per kg and in 2024, it will be around 2.00 US dollars per kg.
The cheese exports from Norway are classified as:
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
Norway Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Click here for market analysis of Norway cheese
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Norway: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Europe : Georgia cheese, Albania cheese, Belarus cheese, Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese, Bulgaria cheese, Croatia cheese, Czech Republic cheese, Estonia cheese, Greece cheese and Hungary cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts