Bosnia And Herzegovina Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese in September is between US$ 3.47 and US$ 10.5 per kilogram or between US$ 1.57 and US$ 4.76 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of cheese in Bosnia and Herzegovina
The retail price range in Convertible Mark for cheese is between BAM 6.27 and BAM 18.97 per kilogram or between BAM 2.84 and BAM 8.61 per pound(lb) in Sarajevo and Banja Luka.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese is between US$ 2.43 and US$ 7.35 per kilogram or between US$ 1.1 and US$ 3.33 per pound(lb).
Kenya Cheese prices, South Africa Cheese prices, Malaysia Cheese prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Cheese prices, Canada Cheese prices, US Cheese prices, Australia Cheese prices, New Zealand Cheese prices, Germany Cheese prices, Netherlands Cheese prices, United Kingdom (UK) Cheese prices,
Bosnia And Herzegovina Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The cheese exports from Bosnia and Herzegovina are classified as:
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
Bosnia And Herzegovina Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese
The total values in export for cheese in Bosnia and Herzegovina were US$ 2,699, US$ 3,752, US$ 3,811 and US$ 4,013 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Bosnia and Herzegovina:
Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea & Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Europe:
Georgia cheese, Albania cheese, Belarus cheese, Bosnia and Herzegovina cheese, Bulgaria cheese, Croatia cheese, Czech Republic cheese, Estonia cheese, Greece cheese & Hungary cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts