Kuwait Sugar 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Kuwait sugar in September is between US$ 0.4 and US$ 0.5 per kilogram or between US$ 0.18 and US$ 0.23 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of sugar in Kuwait
The retail price range in Kuwaiti Dinar for sugar is between KWD 0.12 and KWD 0.15 per kilogram or between KWD 0.06 and KWD 0.07 per pound(lb) in Kuwait City and Al Jahra.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Kuwait sugar is between US$ 0.28 and US$ 0.35 per kilogram or between US$ 0.13 and US$ 0.16 per pound(lb).
Kenya Sugar prices, South Africa Sugar prices, Malaysia Sugar prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sugar prices, Canada Sugar prices, US Sugar prices, Australia Sugar prices, New Zealand Sugar prices, Germany Sugar prices, Netherlands Sugar prices, United Kingdom (UK) Sugar prices,
Kuwait Sugar Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The export price of sugar from Kuwait over the last five years has seen a steady decline. In 2017, the price per kilogram was 1.50 US dollars, dropping to 1.60 US dollars in 2018 and 1.09 US dollars in 2019. The price then decreased further to 0.88 US dollars in 2020 and 1.53 US dollars in 2021. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the export price of sugar from Kuwait in 2023 will be around 1.30 US dollars per kilogram and in 2024 will be around 1.15 US dollars per kilogram.
The sugar exports from Kuwait are classified as:
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
Kuwait Sugar Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The import price per kilogram of sugar into Kuwait over the last five years has been quite volatile. In 2012, the price was 0.76 US dollars per kg, which dropped to 0.65 US dollars per kg in 2013. However, in 2014, the price rose to 1.2 US dollars per kg, before peaking at 2.75 US dollars per kg in 2015. Since then, the price has been on a downward trend, with it dropping to 2.54 US dollars per kg in 2016, 1.5 US dollars per kg in 2017, 1.6 US dollars per kg in 2018, 1.09 US dollars per kg in 2019, and 0.88 US dollars per kg in 2020. This year, 2021, the price has risen to 1.53 US dollars per kg. Based on this trend, it is likely that the price of sugar imported into Kuwait will be around 1.45 US dollars per kg in 2023 and 1.37 US dollars per kg in 2024.
Looking to Buy or Sell Sugar?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Kuwait sugar
The total values in export for sugar in Kuwait were US$ 965, US$ 734, US$ 248 and US$ 83 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.