Cyprus Sugar 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Cyprus sugar in September is between US$ 0.8 and US$ 1.2 per kilogram or between US$ 0.36 and US$ 0.54 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of sugar in Cyprus
The retail price range in Euro for sugar is between EUR 0.74 and EUR 1.11 per kilogram or between EUR 0.34 and EUR 0.5 per pound(lb) in Nicosia and Larnaca.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Cyprus sugar is between US$ 0.56 and US$ 0.84 per kilogram or between US$ 0.25 and US$ 0.38 per pound(lb).
Kenya Sugar prices, South Africa Sugar prices, Malaysia Sugar prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sugar prices, Canada Sugar prices, US Sugar prices, Australia Sugar prices, New Zealand Sugar prices, Germany Sugar prices, Netherlands Sugar prices, United Kingdom (UK) Sugar prices,
Cyprus Sugar Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The export price of sugar from Cyprus over the last five years has seen a significant decrease. In 2012, the price per kilogram was 3.00 US dollars, but by 2021, it had dropped to 0.33 US dollars. The lowest price was in 2020, when it was 0.33 US dollars, and the highest was in 2013, when it was 6.00 US dollars. The price has been steadily increasing since then, with 2021 seeing a price of 4.00 US dollars. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the export price of sugar from Cyprus in 2023 will be around 1.50 US dollars, and in 2024 it will be around 2.00 US dollars.
The exports of sugar from Cyprus are categorised as:
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
Cyprus Sugar Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The import price per kilogram of sugar into Cyprus over the last five years has seen a steady decline. In 2017, the price was 2.00 US dollars per kg, followed by 1.50 US dollars per kg in 2018 and 0.59 US dollars per kg in 2019. The price dropped further to 0.33 US dollars per kg in 2020 and then rose to 4.00 US dollars per kg in 2021. The most recent data shows that the import price per kilogram of sugar into Cyprus is 1.16 US dollars. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the import price per kilogram of sugar into Cyprus in 2023 will be 0.90 US dollars and in 2024 will be 0.60 US dollars.
Looking to Buy or Sell Sugar?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Cyprus sugar
The total values in export for sugar in Cyprus were US$ 6, US$ 4, US$ 80 and US$ 236 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.