Bahrain Sugar 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Bahrain sugar in September is between US$ 1.82 and US$ 2.11 per kilogram or between US$ 0.83 and US$ 0.96 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of sugar in Bahrain
The retail price range in Bahraini Dinar for sugar is between BHD 0.68 and BHD 0.79 per kilogram or between BHD 0.31 and BHD 0.36 per pound(lb) in Manama and Riffa.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Bahrain sugar is between US$ 1.27 and US$ 1.48 per kilogram or between US$ 0.58 and US$ 0.67 per pound(lb).
Kenya Sugar prices, South Africa Sugar prices, Malaysia Sugar prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Sugar prices, Canada Sugar prices, US Sugar prices, Australia Sugar prices, New Zealand Sugar prices, Germany Sugar prices, Netherlands Sugar prices, United Kingdom (UK) Sugar prices,
Bahrain Sugar Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The export price per kilogram of Sugar from Bahrain over the last five years has seen a significant decrease. In 2017, the price was 0.56 US $ per kg, followed by a sharp drop to 0.16 US $ per kg in 2019. The price then increased to 1.38 US $ per kg in 2020 and 0.95 US $ per kg in 2021. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the export price per kilogram of Sugar from Bahrain in 2023 will be around 0.60 US $ per kg and in 2024 will be around 0.90 US $ per kg.
The exports of sugar from Bahrain are categorised as:
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
Bahrain Sugar Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The import price per kilogram of sugar into Bahrain over the last five years has been quite volatile. In 2017, the price was 0.56 US dollars per kg, followed by a sharp increase to 1.86 US dollars per kg in 2018. This was followed by a significant drop to 0.16 US dollars per kg in 2019. The price then rose again to 1.38 US dollars per kg in 2020 and dropped to 0.95 US dollars per kg in 2021. Based on this trend, it is likely that the import price per kilogram of sugar into Bahrain in 2023 will be around 1.20 US dollars per kg and in 2024 will be around 0.70 US dollars per kg.
Looking to Buy or Sell Sugar?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Bahrain sugar
The total values in export for sugar in Bahrain were US$ 66,502, US$ 5,658, US$ 52 and US$ 2,196 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Bahrain:
Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Cheese, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea & Black Tea.
See prices of sugar in other countries across Middle East:
Bahrain sugar, Cyprus sugar, Iraq sugar, Israel sugar, Jordan sugar, Kuwait sugar, Lebanon sugar, Palestine sugar, Oman sugar & Qatar sugar.
Nutrition: sugar calories and other nutrition facts