Kuwait Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Kuwait cheese today, Jun 11 2023, is between US$ 8.99 and US$ 11.99 per kilogram or between US$ 4.08 and US$ 5.44 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Kuwaiti Dinar for cheese is between KWD 2.77 and KWD 3.7 per kilogram or between KWD 1.26 and KWD 1.68 per pound(lb) in Kuwait City and Al Jahra.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Kuwait cheese is between US$ 6.29 and US$ 8.39 per kilogram or between US$ 2.85 and US$ 3.81 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of cheese and other products in different countries.
Kuwait Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Kuwait cheese exports are classified as:
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
Kuwait Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Click here for market analysis of Kuwait cheese
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Kuwait: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Middle East : Bahrain cheese, Cyprus cheese, Iraq cheese, Israel cheese, Jordan cheese, Kuwait cheese, Lebanon cheese, Palestine cheese, Oman cheese and Qatar cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts