Turkey sugar export quantities
The quantity of sugar sold by Turkey in 2020 was 59,897 metric tons. In 2019 Turkey shipped 30,343 tonnes of sugar. Through 2019 alone, the interest in Turkey sugar (processed category) has shrunk, recording a change of -55.579 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sugar's exports increased by 690.59 pc netting the exporter US$10.33m for the year 2019. Turkey's sugar exports are classified as:
- Raw beet sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170112)
- Cane or beet sugar and chemically pure sucrose, in solid form (excluding cane and beet sugar containing added flavouring or colouring and raw sugar) (HS code 170199)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter (excluding cane sugar of 1701 13) (HS code 170114)
- Raw cane sugar (excluding added flavouring or colouring) (HS code 170111)
- Raw cane sugar, in solid form, not containing added flavouring or colouring matter, obtained without centrifugation, with sucrose content 69Â° to 93Â°, containing only natural anhedral microcrystals (see subheading note 2.) (HS code 170113)
- Refined cane or beet sugar, containing added flavouring or colouring, in solid form (HS code 170191)
Are you a producer of sugar or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Turkey sugar export values
In 2019, Turkey shipped sugar with a value of 10.33m USD, a reduction of -57.38% from 2018's total sugar export of 24.236m USD. The annual change in value of Turkey sugar between 2017 to 2018 was 658.323 percent.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of Turkey's sugar exports between 2017 and 2019 was 690.59 per cent compared to a variation of -55.579% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Turkey sugar ( in '000$ )
Turkey's leading export markets for sugar are Poland, South Korea, Serbia, the Dominican Republic and Belarus.
Turkey purchased 132,571 tonnes of sugar in 2019.