Croatia mutton export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of mutton exported by Croatia in 2020 was 44 metric tonnes. In 2019 Croatia exported 119 tonnes of mutton. Through 2019 alone, the market for Croatia mutton (meat category) has gone up, changing by 35.227 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mutton's exports grew by 21.43% netting the exporter US$0.91m for the year 2019. Croatia's mutton exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020422)
- Fresh or chilled boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020423)
- Frozen sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020441)
- Fresh or chilled lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020410)
- Frozen cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020442)
- Frozen boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020443)
- Fresh or chilled sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020421)
- Frozen lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020430)
Are you a producer of mutton or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton.
Croatia mutton export values
In 2019, Croatia sold mutton with a value of 0.91m USD, an improvement of 29.81% from 2018's total mutton export of 0.701m USD. The annual change in value of Croatia mutton between 2017 to 2018 was 8.346 pc.
The per year change in the amount of Croatia's mutton exports between 2017 and 2019 was 21.43% compared to a variation of 35.227% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Croatia's share of the world's total mutton's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Croatia is ranked position 21 in world exports of mutton.
Export markets for Croatia mutton ( in '000$ )
Croatia's top destinations for mutton are Slovenia, Czech Republic, Serbia, Montenegro and the Netherlands.
Croatia is a net importer of mutton. The annual growth of Croatia mutton in value between 2015 to 2019 was -29%, per year, while annual growth in quantity for the same period was %, per annum.
Croatia bought 1,636 tonnes of mutton in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Croatia mutton.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Croatia: Pork, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of mutton in other countries across Europe : Georgia mutton, Albania mutton, Belarus mutton, Bosnia and Herzegovina mutton, Bulgaria mutton, Croatia mutton, Czech Republic mutton, Estonia mutton, Greece mutton and Hungary mutton.
Nutrition: mutton calories and other nutrition facts