What is the price of mutton per kilogram/pound in Malaysia today?
The retail price range for Malaysia mutton is between US$ 4.32 and US$ 15.21 per kilogram or between US$ 1.96 and US$ 6.90 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's exact prices of mutton in Malaysia
The retail price range in Malaysian Ringgit for mutton is between MYR 19.58 and MYR 69.02 per kilogram or between MYR 8.88 and MYR 31.30 per pound(lb) in Kuala Lumpur and George Town.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Malaysia mutton is between US$ 3.02 and US$ 10.65 per kilogram or between US$ 1.37 and US$ 4.83 per pound(lb).
Kenya Mutton prices, South Africa Mutton prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Mutton prices, Canada Mutton prices, US Mutton prices, Australia Mutton prices, New Zealand Mutton prices, Germany Mutton prices, Netherlands Mutton prices, United Kingdom (UK) Mutton prices,
Malaysia Mutton Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
In the years 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020, the export prices of Mutton from Malaysia per Kg were US$ 0.08, US$ 1.23, US$ 0.18, US$ 0.35 and US$ 0.34 respectively. For 2021, the export price was US$ 0.63 per Kg. For 2023, the predicted export price is expected to be US$ 0.63 per Kg.
The mutton exports from Malaysia are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020421)
- Frozen sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020441)
- Frozen cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020442)
- Fresh or chilled lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020410)
- Fresh or chilled boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020423)
- Frozen lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020430)
- Frozen boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020443)
- Fresh or chilled cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020422)
Malaysia Mutton Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The import price per kilogram of Mutton into Malaysia has seen a significant fluctuation over the past five years. In 2016, the price was at its highest at $15.25, followed by a sharp decline to $0.67 in 2015. In 2017, the price rose to $23.20, before dropping to $0.69 in 2018. In 2019, the price rose again to $27.78, before dropping to $4.23 in 2020. The price then rose to $2.49 in 2021, before dropping to $0.00 in 2022.
Based on the data, it is predicted that the import price per kilogram of Mutton into Malaysia will remain at $0.00 in 2023 and 2024.
Looking to Buy or Sell Mutton?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Malaysia mutton
The total values in export for mutton in Malaysia were US$ 64, US$ 61, US$ 951 and US$ 139 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.