Croatia Geese Meat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Croatia geese meat in October is between US$ 7.5 and US$ 11.3 per kilogram or between US$ 3.4 and US$ 5.12 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of geese meat in Croatia
The retail price range in Kuna for geese meat is between EUR 52.21 and EUR 78.67 per kilogram or between EUR 23.68 and EUR 35.68 per pound(lb) in Zagreb and Split .
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Croatia geese meat is between US$ 5.25 and US$ 7.91 per kilogram or between US$ 2.38 and US$ 3.59 per pound(lb).
Kenya Geese Meat prices, South Africa Geese Meat prices, Malaysia Geese Meat prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Geese Meat prices, Canada Geese Meat prices, US Geese Meat prices, Australia Geese Meat prices, New Zealand Geese Meat prices, Germany Geese Meat prices, Netherlands Geese Meat prices, United Kingdom (UK) Geese Meat prices,
Croatia Geese Meat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Croatia geese meat exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of domestic geese (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020754)
- Frozen domestic geese, not cut in pieces (HS code 020752)
- Fresh or chilled domestic geese, not cut in pieces (HS code 020751)
- Fatty livers of domestic geese, fresh or chilled (HS code 020753)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of domestic geese (HS code 020755)
Croatia Geese Meat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Geese Meat?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Croatia geese meat
The total values in export for geese meat in Croatia were US$ 27, US$ 63, US$ 14 and US$ 54 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.