Croatia Turkey Meat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Croatia turkey meat in October is between US$ 5.42 and US$ 8.63 per kilogram or between US$ 2.46 and US$ 3.91 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of turkey meat in Croatia
The retail price range in Kuna for turkey meat is between EUR 37.73 and EUR 60.08 per kilogram or between EUR 17.11 and EUR 27.25 per pound(lb) in Zagreb and Split .
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Croatia turkey meat is between US$ 3.79 and US$ 6.04 per kilogram or between US$ 1.72 and US$ 2.74 per pound(lb).
Kenya Turkey Meat prices, South Africa Turkey Meat prices, Malaysia Turkey Meat prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Turkey Meat prices, Canada Turkey Meat prices, US Turkey Meat prices, Australia Turkey Meat prices, New Zealand Turkey Meat prices, Germany Turkey Meat prices, Netherlands Turkey Meat prices, United Kingdom (UK) Turkey Meat prices,
Croatia Turkey Meat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Croatia turkey meat exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020726)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020727)
- Meat or offal of turkeys "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, and finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160231)
- Fresh or chilled turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020724)
- Frozen turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut into pieces (HS code 020725)
Croatia Turkey Meat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Turkey Meat?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Croatia turkey meat
The total values in export for turkey meat in Croatia were US$ 16,782, US$ 15,712, US$ 19,536 and US$ 19,208 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.