Croatia Wheat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Croatia wheat in October is between US$ 0.99 and US$ 1.22 per kilogram or between US$ 0.45 and US$ 0.55 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of wheat in Croatia
The retail price range in Kuna for wheat is between EUR 6.89 and EUR 8.49 per kilogram or between EUR 3.13 and EUR 3.85 per pound(lb) in Zagreb and Split .
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Croatia wheat is between US$ 0.69 and US$ 0.85 per kilogram or between US$ 0.31 and US$ 0.39 per pound(lb).
Kenya Wheat prices, South Africa Wheat prices, Malaysia Wheat prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wheat prices, Canada Wheat prices, US Wheat prices, Australia Wheat prices, New Zealand Wheat prices, Germany Wheat prices, Netherlands Wheat prices, United Kingdom (UK) Wheat prices,
Croatia Wheat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The exports of wheat from Croatia are classified as:
- Durum wheat seed for sowing (HS code 100111)
- Durum wheat (HS code 100110)
- Wheat gluten, whether or not dried (HS code 110900)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding durum wheat) (HS code 100190)
- Seed of wheat and meslin, for sowing (excluding durum) (HS code 100191)
- Durum wheat (excluding seed for sowing) (HS code 100119)
- Wheat (excl durum) & meslin (HS code 1001Xb)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding seed for sowing, and durum wheat) (HS code 100199)
Croatia Wheat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Wheat?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Croatia wheat
The total values in export for wheat in Croatia were US$ 72,961, US$ 68,289, US$ 105,064 and US$ 68,852 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Cereals/Grains category in Croatia:
Rye, Barley, Oats, Maize, Rice, Sorghum, Buckwheet, Millet, Canary seed & Fonio.
See prices of wheat in other countries across Europe:
Georgia wheat, Albania wheat, Belarus wheat, Bosnia and Herzegovina wheat, Bulgaria wheat, Croatia wheat, Czech Republic wheat, Estonia wheat, Greece wheat & Hungary wheat.
Nutrition: wheat calories and other nutrition facts