Romania Wheat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Romania wheat in September is between US$ 0.9 and US$ 1.5 per kilogram or between US$ 0.41 and US$ 0.68 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of wheat in Romania
The retail price range in Romanian Leu for wheat is between RON 4.15 and RON 6.92 per kilogram or between RON 1.88 and RON 3.14 per pound(lb) in Bucharest and Iași.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Romania wheat is between US$ 0.63 and US$ 1.05 per kilogram or between US$ 0.29 and US$ 0.48 per pound(lb).
Kenya Wheat prices, South Africa Wheat prices, Malaysia Wheat prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Wheat prices, Canada Wheat prices, US Wheat prices, Australia Wheat prices, New Zealand Wheat prices, Germany Wheat prices, Netherlands Wheat prices, United Kingdom (UK) Wheat prices,
Romania Wheat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Romania wheat exports are classified as:
- Seed of wheat and meslin, for sowing (excluding durum) (HS code 100191)
- Durum wheat seed for sowing (HS code 100111)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding durum wheat) (HS code 100190)
- Wheat (excl durum) & meslin (HS code 1001Xb)
- Durum wheat (HS code 100110)
- Durum wheat (excluding seed for sowing) (HS code 100119)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding seed for sowing, and durum wheat) (HS code 100199)
- Wheat gluten, whether or not dried (HS code 110900)
Romania Wheat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Wheat?
Latest Prices & Offers Available.
Sign Up for FREE
Export values for Romania wheat
The total values in export for wheat in Romania were US$ 1,264,209, US$ 1,129,532, US$ 1,223,264 and US$ 1,272,170 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Cereals/Grains category in Romania:
Rye, Barley, Oats, Maize, Rice, Sorghum, Buckwheet, Millet, Canary seed & Fonio.
See prices of wheat in other countries across Europe:
Georgia wheat, Albania wheat, Belarus wheat, Bosnia and Herzegovina wheat, Bulgaria wheat, Croatia wheat, Czech Republic wheat, Estonia wheat, Greece wheat & Hungary wheat.
Nutrition: wheat calories and other nutrition facts