What is the price of eggs per kilogram/pound in Croatia today, November 28th?
The retail price range for Croatia eggs is between US$ 1 and US$ 2 per kilogram or between US$ 0.45 and US$ 0.91 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's exact prices of eggs in Croatia
The retail price range in Kuna for eggs is between EUR 6.96 and EUR 13.92 per kilogram or between EUR 3.16 and EUR 6.31 per pound(lb) in Zagreb and Split .
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Croatia eggs is between US$ 0.7 and US$ 2.04 per kilogram or between US$ 0.32 and US$ 0.93 per pound(lb).
Kenya Eggs prices, South Africa Eggs prices, Malaysia Eggs prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Eggs prices, Canada Eggs prices, US Eggs prices, Australia Eggs prices, New Zealand Eggs prices, Germany Eggs prices, Netherlands Eggs prices, United Kingdom (UK) Eggs prices,
Croatia Eggs Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The exports of eggs from Croatia are classified as:
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
Croatia Eggs Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Export values for Croatia eggs
The total values in export for eggs in Croatia were US$ 2,866, US$ 2,654, US$ 4,439 and US$ 4,584 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Croatia:
Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane & Natural Lac.
See prices of eggs in other countries across Europe:
Georgia eggs, Albania eggs, Belarus eggs, Bosnia and Herzegovina eggs, Bulgaria eggs, Croatia eggs, Czech Republic eggs, Estonia eggs, Greece eggs & Hungary eggs.