Romania Eggs 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Romania eggs in October is between US$ 0.6 and US$ 0.85 per kilogram or between US$ 0.27 and US$ 0.39 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of eggs in Romania
The retail price range in Romanian Leu for eggs is between RON 2.77 and RON 3.92 per kilogram or between RON 1.25 and RON 1.78 per pound(lb) in Bucharest and Iași.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Romania eggs is between US$ 0.42 and US$ 0.6 per kilogram or between US$ 0.19 and US$ 0.27 per pound(lb).
Kenya Eggs prices, South Africa Eggs prices, Malaysia Eggs prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Eggs prices, Canada Eggs prices, US Eggs prices, Australia Eggs prices, New Zealand Eggs prices, Germany Eggs prices, Netherlands Eggs prices, United Kingdom (UK) Eggs prices,
Romania Eggs Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Romania eggs exports are classified as:
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
Romania Eggs Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Export values for Romania eggs
The total values in export for eggs in Romania were US$ 12,367, US$ 17,987, US$ 25,960 and US$ 23,150 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Romania:
Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane & Natural Lac.
See prices of eggs in other countries across Europe:
Georgia eggs, Albania eggs, Belarus eggs, Bosnia and Herzegovina eggs, Bulgaria eggs, Croatia eggs, Czech Republic eggs, Estonia eggs, Greece eggs & Hungary eggs.
Nutrition: eggs calories and other nutrition facts