Switzerland Eggs 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Switzerland eggs in September is between US$ 4.5 and US$ 5.95 per kilogram or between US$ 2.04 and US$ 2.7 per pound(lb). Click here to see today's prices of eggs in Switzerland
The retail price range in WIR Franc for eggs is between CHF 4.05 and CHF 5.35 per kilogram or between CHF 1.84 and CHF 2.43 per pound(lb) in Bern and Geneva.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Switzerland eggs is between US$ 3.15 and US$ 4.17 per kilogram or between US$ 1.43 and US$ 1.89 per pound(lb).
Kenya Eggs prices, South Africa Eggs prices, Malaysia Eggs prices, United Arab Emirates (UAE) Eggs prices, Canada Eggs prices, US Eggs prices, Australia Eggs prices, New Zealand Eggs prices, Germany Eggs prices, Netherlands Eggs prices, United Kingdom (UK) Eggs prices,
Switzerland Eggs Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The export price of eggs from Switzerland over the last five years has seen a steady decline. In 2017, the export price per kilogram was 3.35 US dollars, which dropped to 3.28 US dollars in 2021. The lowest price was recorded in 2022, at 2.07 US dollars per kilogram. Based on this trend, it is predicted that the export price of eggs from Switzerland in 2023 will be around 2.00 US dollars per kilogram, and in 2024 it will be around 1.90 US dollars per kilogram.
The eggs exports from Switzerland are classified as:
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
Switzerland Eggs Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Export values for Switzerland eggs
The total values in export for eggs in Switzerland were US$ 955, US$ 1,485, US$ 736 and US$ 771 in US dollar thousand for the years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 in that order.
Prices of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Switzerland:
Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane & Natural Lac.
See prices of eggs in other countries across Europe:
Georgia eggs, Albania eggs, Belarus eggs, Bosnia and Herzegovina eggs, Bulgaria eggs, Croatia eggs, Czech Republic eggs, Estonia eggs, Greece eggs & Hungary eggs.
Nutrition: eggs calories and other nutrition facts