Croatia pork export quantities and HS Codes
The quantity of pork sold by Croatia in 2020 was 15,550 tonnes. In 2019 Croatia exported 15,025 tonnes of pork. For 2019 alone, the interest in Croatia pork (meat category) has gone up, with a change of 8.055 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, pork's exports grew by 32.69 percent bringing Croatia US$46.26m for the year 2019. Croatia's pork exports are classified as:
- Prepared or preserved shoulders and cuts thereof, of swine (HS code 160242)
- Meat of swine, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (excluding hams, shoulders and cuts thereof, with bone in, and bellies and cuts thereof) (HS code 021019)
- Fresh or chilled carcases and half-carcases of swine (HS code 020311)
- Prepared or preserved meat and offal of swine, incl. mixtures (excluding hams, shoulders and cuts thereof, sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purpose, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160249)
- Edible offal of swine, frozen (excluding livers) (HS code 020649)
- Fresh or chilled meat of swine (excluding carcases and half-carcases, and hams, shoulders and cuts thereof, with bone in) (HS code 020319)
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of swine (HS code 020630)
- Frozen carcases and half-carcases of swine (HS code 020321)
- Frozen edible livers of swine (HS code 020641)
- Frozen hams, shoulders and cuts thereof of swine, with bone in (HS code 020322)
- Fresh or chilled hams, shoulders and cuts thereof of swine, with bone in (HS code 020312)
- Frozen meat of swine (excluding carcases and half-carcases, and hams, shoulders and cuts thereof, with bone in) (HS code 020329)
Are you a producer of pork or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pork.
Croatia pork export values
In 2019, Croatia shipped pork with a value of 46.26m USD, a surge of 7.38% from 2018's total pork export of 43.081m USD. The annual growth in value of Croatia pork between 2017 to 2018 was 19.087%.
The annual change in the amount of Croatia's pork exports between 2017 and 2019 was 32.69 per cent in comparison to a variation of 8.055% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Croatia's portion of the world's total pork's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Croatia is ranked number 33 in world exports of pork.
Export markets for Croatia pork ( in '000$ )
Croatia's best performing destinations for pork are Haiti, Serbia, Gabon, Slovenia and Hungary.
Croatia is a net importer of pork. The annual growth of Croatia pork in value between 2015 to 2019 was 2%, per annum, while annual growth in quantity for the same period was 1%, per annum.
Croatia imported 91,998 tonnes of pork in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Croatia pork.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pork
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Croatia: Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of pork in other countries across Europe : Georgia pork, Albania pork, Belarus pork, Bosnia and Herzegovina pork, Bulgaria pork, Croatia pork, Czech Republic pork, Estonia pork, Greece pork and Hungary pork.
Nutrition: pork calories and other nutrition facts