Bahrain cheese export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Bahrain sold 17,414 tonnes of cheese. For 2019 alone, the market for Bahrain cheese (processed category) has decreased, flactuating by -0.83143508 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, cheese's exports decreased by -10.75% bringing the nation US$124.89m for the year 2019. Bahrain's cheese exports are categorised as:
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
Are you a producer of cheese or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell cheese.
Bahrain cheese export values
In 2019, Bahrain supplied cheese costing 124.89m USD, a drop of -0.18% from 2018's total cheese export of 125.114m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Bahrain cheese between 2017 to 2018 was -8.655 percent.
The annual variation in the volume of Bahrain's cheese exports between 2017 and 2019 was -10.75 percent compared to a variation of -0.83143508% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Bahrain cheese ( in '000$ )
Bahrain's top destinations for cheese are Jordan, US, Pakistan, Seychelles and Sri Lanka.
Bahrain ordered 16,344 tonnes of cheese in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Bahrain cheese.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell cheese
Production of other produce in the Processed category in Bahrain: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See the production of cheese in other countries across Middle East : Bahrain cheese, Cyprus cheese, Iraq cheese, Israel cheese, Jordan cheese, Kuwait cheese, Lebanon cheese, Palestine cheese, Oman cheese and Qatar cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts