Georgia Vegetables 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Georgia vegetables today, Jun 5 2023, is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Lari for vegetables today, Jun 5 2023, is between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per kilogram or between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per pound(lb) in Tbilisi and Batumi.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Georgia vegetables is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of vegetables and other products in different countries.
Georgia Vegetables Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The exports of vegetables from Georgia are classified as:
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
Georgia Vegetables Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Vegetables?
Click here for market analysis of Georgia vegetables
Prices of other produce in the Vegetables category in Georgia: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See prices of vegetables in other countries across Europe : Georgia vegetables, Albania vegetables, Belarus vegetables, Bosnia and Herzegovina vegetables, Bulgaria vegetables, Croatia vegetables, Czech Republic vegetables, Estonia vegetables, Greece vegetables and Hungary vegetables.