Norway Vegetables 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Norway vegetables today, Jun 6 2023, is between US$ 2.35 and US$ 2.93 per kilogram or between US$ 1.07 and US$ 1.33 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Norwegian Krone for vegetables today, Jun 6 2023, is between NOK 25.73 and NOK 32.08 per kilogram or between NOK 11.67 and NOK 14.55 per pound(lb) in Oslo and Bergen.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Norway vegetables is between US$ 1.65 and US$ 2.05 per kilogram or between US$ 0.75 and US$ 0.93 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of vegetables and other products in different countries.
Norway Vegetables Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price per kilogram of vegetables from Norway over the last five years has seen a significant fluctuation. In 2017, the export price was 2.93 US$ per kg, followed by a sharp decrease to 0.26 US$ per kg in 2018. In 2019, the export price rose to 8.36 US$ per kg, before dropping to 1.29 US$ per kg in 2020. The export price then increased to 1.81 US$ per kg in 2021, before dropping to 0.00 US$ per kg in 2022. Based on this data, it is predicted that the export price of vegetables from Norway will remain at 0.00 US$ per kg in 2023 and 2024.
The Norway vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
Norway Vegetables Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Vegetables?
Click here for market analysis of Norway vegetables
Prices of other produce in the Vegetables category in Norway: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See prices of vegetables in other countries across Europe : Georgia vegetables, Albania vegetables, Belarus vegetables, Bosnia and Herzegovina vegetables, Bulgaria vegetables, Croatia vegetables, Czech Republic vegetables, Estonia vegetables, Greece vegetables and Hungary vegetables.