Georgia Cherries 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Georgia cherries today, May 28 2023, is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Lari for cherries today, May 28 2023, is between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per kilogram or between GEL 0 and GEL 0 per pound(lb) in Tbilisi and Batumi.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Georgia cherries is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of cherries and other products in different countries.
Georgia Cherries Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Georgia cherries exports are classified as:
- Fresh sour cherries "Prunus cerasus" (HS code 080921)
- Fresh cherries (HS code 080920)
- Cherries, fresh (HS code 0809XX)
- Cherries, prepared or preserved, whether or not containing added sugar or other sweetening matter or spirit (excluding preserved with sugar but not laid in syrup, jams, fruit jellies, marmalades, fruit purÃ©e and pastes, obtained by cooking) (HS code 200860)
- Fresh cherries (excluding sour cherries) (HS code 080929)
Georgia Cherries Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cherries?
Click here for market analysis of Georgia cherries
Prices of other produce in the Fruits category in Georgia: Olives, Pumpkins, squash and gourds, Sweetcorn, Bananas, Dates, Figs, Pineapples, Avocados, Mangoes and Oranges.
See prices of cherries in other countries across Europe : Georgia cherries, Albania cherries, Belarus cherries, Bosnia and Herzegovina cherries, Bulgaria cherries, Croatia cherries, Czech Republic cherries, Estonia cherries, Greece cherries and Hungary cherries.
Nutrition: cherries calories and other nutrition facts