Togo fish export quantities
In 2019 Togo sold 29 tonnes of fish. In 2019 alone, the demand for Togo fish (fish category) has shrunk, flactuating by -3.333 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish's exports went up by 107.14 pc netting the nation US$0.02m for the year 2019. Togo's fish exports are classified as:
- Dried fish, even salted but not smoked (excluding fillets, offal and cod) (HS code 030559)
- Smoked fish, incl. fillets (excluding offal, Pacific salmon, Atlantic salmon, Danube salmon, herring, trout, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030549)
- Frozen fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030389)
- Fresh or chilled freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, sharks, eels, swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030269)
- Prepared or preserved fish, whole or in pieces (excluding minced, merely smoked, and salmon, herrings, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, tunas, skipjack, bonito "sarda spp.", mackerel, anchovies and eels) (HS code 160419)
- Frozen freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, swordfish, toothfish, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, dogfish and other sharks, eels, sea bass and hake) (HS code 030379)
- Fish, salted or in brine only (excluding fillets, offal, herring, cod, anchovies, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030569)
- Prepared or preserved fish (excluding whole or in pieces) (HS code 160420)
- Fresh or chilled fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030289)
Are you a producer of fish or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Togo fish export values
In 2019, Togo sold fish worth 0.02m USD, an improvement of 5.26% from 2018's total fish export of 0.019m USD. The annual growth in value of Togo fish between 2017 to 2018 was 171.429 pc.
The annual change in the amount of Togo's fish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 107.14 per cent when compared to a variation of -3.333% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Togo fish ( in '000$ )
Togo brought in 10,910 tonnes of fish in 2019.