Togo beef export quantities
In 2019 Togo exported 0 tonnes of beef. Across 2019 alone, the interest in Togo beef (meat category) has , with a change of percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beef's exports reduced by -100 pc netting the nation US$0.00m for the year 2019. Togo's beef exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and 1/2 carcases) (HS code 020120)
- Frozen, boneless meat of bovine animals (HS code 020230)
- Frozen bovine carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020210)
- Frozen edible bovine tongues (HS code 020621)
- Frozen edible bovine livers (HS code 020622)
- Frozen bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020220)
- Carcases or half-carcases of bovine animals, fresh or chilled (HS code 020110)
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of bovine animals (HS code 020610)
- Frozen edible bovine offal (excluding tongues and livers) (HS code 020629)
- Fresh or chilled bovine meat, boneless (HS code 020130)
Are you a producer of beef or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Togo beef export values
In 2019, Togo supplied beef worth 0.00m USD, a contraction of -100.00% from 2018's total beef export of 0.023m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Togo beef between 2017 to 2018 was 21.053 per cent.
The per year variation in the quantity of Togo's beef exports between 2017 and 2019 was -100% between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Togo beef ( in '000$ )
Togo's best performing destinations for beef are DRC Congo, Ukraine, Brazil, Pakistan and Vietnam.
Togo ordered 310 tonnes of beef in 2019.