Russia turkey meat export quantities and HS Codes
The volume of turkey meat sold by Russia in 2020 was 9,255 metric tonnes. In 2019 Russia sold 4,072 tonnes of turkey meat. In 2019 alone, the demand for Russia turkey meat (meat category) has escalated, changing by 8.442 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, turkey meat's exports went up by 91.71 percent netting Russia US$7.96m for the year 2019. Russia's turkey meat exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut in pieces (HS code 020724)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020726)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of turkeys of the species domesticus (HS code 020727)
- Meat or offal of turkeys "Gallus domesticus", prepared or preserved (excluding sausages and similar products, and finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160231)
- Frozen turkeys of the species domesticus, not cut into pieces (HS code 020725)
Are you a producer of turkey meat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell turkey meat.
Russia turkey meat export values
In 2019, Russia supplied turkey meat valued at 7.96m USD, an improvement of 44.20% from 2018's total turkey meat export of 5.52m USD. The yearly increase in value of Russia turkey meat between 2017 to 2018 was 53.589 per cent.
The annual/yearly change in the quantity of Russia's turkey meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 91.71 pc when compared to a variation of 8.442% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Russia turkey meat ( in '000$ )
Russia's best performing export markets for turkey meat are Ukraine, Benin, China, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Kazakhstan.
Russia purchased 5,111 tonnes of turkey meat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Russia turkey meat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell turkey meat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Russia: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of turkey meat in other countries across Europe : Georgia turkey meat, Albania turkey meat, Belarus turkey meat, Bosnia and Herzegovina turkey meat, Bulgaria turkey meat, Croatia turkey meat, Czech Republic turkey meat, Estonia turkey meat, Greece turkey meat and Hungary turkey meat.