Russia eggs export quantities and HS Codes
The amount of eggs sold by Russia in 2020 was 33,621 metric tonnes. In 2019 Russia sold 34,633 tonnes of eggs. Through 2019 alone, the interest in Russia eggs (agro commodities category) has improved, flactuating by 1.071 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports grew by 23.69 percent earning Russia US$40.55m for the year 2019. Russia's eggs exports are classified as:
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs.
Russia eggs export values
In 2019, Russia supplied eggs costing 40.55m USD, an increment of 6.03% from 2018's total eggs export of 38.244m USD. The annual growth in value of Russia eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 29.142%.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of Russia's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was 23.69% in comparison to a variation of 1.071% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Russia eggs ( in '000$ )
Russia's top export markets for eggs are United Arab Emirates (UAE), Qatar, Bahrain, Germany and Ukraine.
Russia bought 109,432 tonnes of eggs in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Russia eggs.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs
Production of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Russia: Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane and Natural Lac.
See the production of eggs in other countries across Europe : Georgia eggs, Albania eggs, Belarus eggs, Bosnia and Herzegovina eggs, Bulgaria eggs, Croatia eggs, Czech Republic eggs, Estonia eggs, Greece eggs and Hungary eggs.
Nutrition: eggs calories and other nutrition facts