Russia beef export quantities
The amount of beef sold by Russia in 2020 was 20,123 metric tonnes. In 2019 Russia exported 9,504 tonnes of beef. For 2019 alone, the demand for Russia beef (meat category) has improved, recording a change of 22.997 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beef's exports increased by 78.11% netting the exporter US$33.20m for the year 2019. Russia's beef exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled bovine meat, boneless (HS code 020130)
- Frozen edible bovine livers (HS code 020622)
- Fresh or chilled bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and 1/2 carcases) (HS code 020120)
- Carcases or half-carcases of bovine animals, fresh or chilled (HS code 020110)
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of bovine animals (HS code 020610)
- Frozen edible bovine offal (excluding tongues and livers) (HS code 020629)
- Frozen bovine carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020210)
- Frozen bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020220)
- Frozen, boneless meat of bovine animals (HS code 020230)
- Frozen edible bovine tongues (HS code 020621)
Are you a producer of beef or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Russia beef export values
In 2019, Russia exported beef with a value of 33.20m USD, an increase of 45.12% from 2018's total beef export of 22.877m USD. The yearly increase in value of Russia beef between 2017 to 2018 was 24.643 pc.
The per year change in the volume of Russia's beef exports between 2017 and 2019 was 78.11% compared to a variation of 22.997% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Russia beef ( in '000$ )
Russia's leading export markets for beef are Ghana, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Mongolia and Kazakhstan.
Russia bought 377,481 tonnes of beef in 2019.