Poland vegetables export quantities
The amount of vegetables exported by Poland in 2020 was 2,834,424 metric tonnes. In 2019 Poland sold 2,963,976 tonnes of vegetables. Through 2019 alone, the interest in Poland vegetables (vegetables category) has decreased, with a change of -7.098 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, vegetables' exports went up by 10.87 percent netting the nation US$2,812.05m for the year 2019. Poland's vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
Are you a producer of vegetables or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Poland vegetables export values
In 2019, Poland supplied vegetables valued at 2,812.05m USD, a growth of 0.81% from 2018's total vegetables export of 2789.44m USD. The yearly growth in value of Poland vegetables between 2017 to 2018 was 32.155 percent.
The annual/yearly variation in the volume of Poland's vegetables exports between 2017 and 2019 was 10.87 pc in comparison to a variation of -7.098% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Poland's stake of the world's total vegetables' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Poland is ranked position 30 in world exports of vegetables.
Export markets for Poland vegetables ( in '000$ )
Poland's best performing export markets for vegetables are United Kingdom (UK), Romania, Germany, the Netherlands and Czech Republic.
Poland imported 607,488 tonnes of vegetables in 2019.
The production of vegetables in Poland was 21,958,208 tonnes in 2019 and is estimated to change by an average of -6.27%.
The country had an estimated 1,198,816.00 hectares under vegetables cultivation.