Morocco beef export quantities
In 2019 Morocco exported 71 tonnes of beef. For the year 2019 alone, the market for Morocco beef (meat category) has decreased, flactuating by -15.476 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beef's exports went up by 14.52 percent earning Morocco US$0.38m for the year 2019. Morocco's beef exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled bovine meat, boneless (HS code 020130)
- Frozen bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020220)
- Carcases or half-carcases of bovine animals, fresh or chilled (HS code 020110)
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of bovine animals (HS code 020610)
- Frozen edible bovine offal (excluding tongues and livers) (HS code 020629)
- Frozen edible bovine tongues (HS code 020621)
- Fresh or chilled bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and 1/2 carcases) (HS code 020120)
- Frozen bovine carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020210)
- Frozen, boneless meat of bovine animals (HS code 020230)
- Frozen edible bovine livers (HS code 020622)
Are you a producer of beef or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Morocco beef export values
In 2019, Morocco exported beef worth 0.38m USD, a decrease of -33.68% from 2018's total beef export of 0.573m USD. The annual change in value of Morocco beef between 2017 to 2018 was 89.735 percent.
The per year change in the quantity of Morocco's beef exports between 2017 and 2019 was 14.52 percent compared to a variation of -15.476% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Morocco beef ( in '000$ )
Morocco's top export markets for beef are Vietnam, Hong Kong, Senegal, France and Qatar.
Morocco bought 9,095 tonnes of beef in 2019.