Mongolia mutton export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Mongolia exported 5,890 tonnes of mutton. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Mongolia mutton (meat category) has increased, recording a change of 25.962 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mutton's exports increased by 126.36% bringing the exporter US$21.57m for the year 2019. Mongolia's mutton exports are categorised as:
- Frozen lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020430)
- Fresh or chilled cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020422)
- Fresh or chilled lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020410)
- Fresh or chilled sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020421)
- Frozen sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020441)
- Frozen boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020443)
- Frozen cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020442)
- Fresh or chilled boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020423)
Are you a producer of mutton or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton.
Mongolia mutton export values
In 2019, Mongolia exported mutton valued at 21.57m USD, an improvement of 66.90% from 2018's total mutton export of 12.924m USD. The yearly growth in value of Mongolia mutton between 2017 to 2018 was 56.332 pc.
The yearly variation in the volume of Mongolia's mutton exports between 2017 and 2019 was 126.36 per cent compared to a variation of 25.962% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Mongolia mutton ( in '000$ )
Mongolia's top destinations for mutton are Iran, North Korea, Vietnam, Germany and Azerbaijan.
Mongolia purchased 100 tonnes of mutton in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Mongolia mutton.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Mongolia: Pork, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of mutton in other countries across Asia : Kazakhstan mutton, Kyrgyzstan mutton, Tajikistan mutton, Turkmenistan mutton, Uzbekistan mutton, China mutton, Hong Kong mutton, Macao mutton, North Korea mutton and Mongolia mutton.
Nutrition: mutton calories and other nutrition facts