Moldova vegetables export quantities
In 2019 Moldova sold 97 tonnes of vegetables. In 2019 alone, the interest in Moldova vegetables (vegetables category) has increased, flactuating by 18.293 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, vegetables' exports decreased by -39.75% bringing Moldova US$0.28m for the year 2019. Moldova's vegetables exports are classified as:
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
Are you a producer of vegetables or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Moldova vegetables export values
In 2019, Moldova exported vegetables valued at 0.28m USD, an increment of 25.56% from 2018's total vegetables export of 0.223m USD. The yearly growth in value of Moldova vegetables between 2017 to 2018 was -5.508 pc.
The per year variation in the volume of Moldova's vegetables exports between 2017 and 2019 was -39.75 percent when compared to a variation of 18.293% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Moldova vegetables ( in '000$ )
Moldova's leading export markets for vegetables are Latvia, Hungary, US, Bulgaria and Israel.
Moldova ordered 1,093 tonnes of vegetables in 2019.
The production of vegetables in Moldova was 283,392 tonnes in 2019 and is estimated to change by an average of 36.29%.
The country had an estimated 34,168.00 hectares under vegetables cultivation.