Moldova eggs export quantities
In 2019 Moldova exported 1,614 tonnes of eggs. Across 2019 alone, the demand for Moldova eggs (agro commodities category) has shrunk, changing by -51.165 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports went down by -63.66% bringing the country US$1.57m for the year 2019. Moldova's eggs exports are categorised as:
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Moldova eggs export values
In 2019, Moldova supplied eggs valued at 1.57m USD, a decrease of -46.47% from 2018's total eggs export of 2.933m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Moldova eggs between 2017 to 2018 was -20.858 pc.
The annual/yearly variation in the quantity of Moldova's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was -63.66 pc compared to a variation of -51.165% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Moldova eggs ( in '000$ )
Moldova's best performing destinations for eggs are Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Armenia, Turkey and Iraq.
Moldova purchased 1,954 tonnes of eggs in 2019.