Moldova beef export quantities
In 2019 Moldova shipped 991 tonnes of beef. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for Moldova beef (meat category) has shrunk, changing by -26.809 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beef's exports decreased by -49.28 pc bringing the exporter US$2.69m for the year 2019. Moldova's beef exports are categorised as:
- Frozen edible bovine livers (HS code 020622)
- Frozen, boneless meat of bovine animals (HS code 020230)
- Frozen edible bovine offal (excluding tongues and livers) (HS code 020629)
- Fresh or chilled bovine meat, boneless (HS code 020130)
- Frozen edible bovine tongues (HS code 020621)
- Frozen bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020220)
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of bovine animals (HS code 020610)
- Frozen bovine carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020210)
- Carcases or half-carcases of bovine animals, fresh or chilled (HS code 020110)
- Fresh or chilled bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and 1/2 carcases) (HS code 020120)
Are you a producer of beef or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Moldova beef export values
In 2019, Moldova shipped beef with a value of 2.69m USD, a contraction of -31.36% from 2018's total beef export of 3.919m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Moldova beef between 2017 to 2018 was -30.613%.
The annual/yearly variation in the amount of Moldova's beef exports between 2017 and 2019 was -49.28% in comparison to a variation of -26.809% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Moldova beef ( in '000$ )
Moldova's top destinations for beef are Uzbekistan, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kuwait and Iran.
Moldova brought in 266 tonnes of beef in 2019.