Mali fish export quantities
In 2019 Mali exported 1,307 tonnes of fish. For the year 2019 alone, the market for Mali fish (fish category) has increased, flactuating by 1168.932 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish's exports went up by 229.22% netting the exporter US$0.34m for the year 2019. Mali's fish exports are classified as:
- Fresh or chilled fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030289)
- Fish, salted or in brine only (excluding fillets, offal, herring, cod, anchovies, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030569)
- Dried fish, even salted but not smoked (excluding fillets, offal and cod) (HS code 030559)
- Prepared or preserved fish (excluding whole or in pieces) (HS code 160420)
- Prepared or preserved fish, whole or in pieces (excluding minced, merely smoked, and salmon, herrings, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, tunas, skipjack, bonito "sarda spp.", mackerel, anchovies and eels) (HS code 160419)
- Smoked fish, incl. fillets (excluding offal, Pacific salmon, Atlantic salmon, Danube salmon, herring, trout, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030549)
- Fresh or chilled freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, sharks, eels, swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030269)
- Frozen fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030389)
- Frozen freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, swordfish, toothfish, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, dogfish and other sharks, eels, sea bass and hake) (HS code 030379)
Are you a producer of fish or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Mali fish export values
In 2019, Mali supplied fish worth 0.34m USD, an improvement of 1,316.67% from 2018's total fish export of 0.024m USD. The annual growth in value of Mali fish between 2017 to 2018 was -76.923%.
The annual/yearly variation in the quantity of Mali's fish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 229.22% when compared to a variation of 1168.932% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Mali fish ( in '000$ )
Mali brought in 27,540 tonnes of fish in 2019.