Ivory Coast fish export quantities
In 2019 The Ivory Coast sold 3,675 tonnes of fish. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for the Ivory Coast fish (fish category) has improved, recording a change of 54.153 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, fish's exports went up by 28.59 percent bringing the nation US$2.61m for the year 2019. the Ivory Coast's fish exports are categorised as:
- Frozen fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030389)
- Frozen freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, swordfish, toothfish, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, dogfish and other sharks, eels, sea bass and hake) (HS code 030379)
- Dried fish, even salted but not smoked (excluding fillets, offal and cod) (HS code 030559)
- Smoked fish, incl. fillets (excluding offal, Pacific salmon, Atlantic salmon, Danube salmon, herring, trout, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030549)
- Fresh or chilled fish, n.e.s. (HS code 030289)
- Prepared or preserved fish (excluding whole or in pieces) (HS code 160420)
- Fish, salted or in brine only (excluding fillets, offal, herring, cod, anchovies, tilapia, catfish, carp, eels, Nile perch and snakeheads) (HS code 030569)
- Prepared or preserved fish, whole or in pieces (excluding minced, merely smoked, and salmon, herrings, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, tunas, skipjack, bonito "sarda spp.", mackerel, anchovies and eels) (HS code 160419)
- Fresh or chilled freshwater and saltwater fish (excluding salmonidae, flat fish, tunas, skipjack or stripe-bellied bonito, herrings, cod, sardines, sardinella, brisling or sprats, haddock, coalfish, mackerel, sharks, eels, swordfish and toothfish) (HS code 030269)
Are you a producer of fish or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ivory Coast fish export values
In 2019, the Ivory Coast supplied fish worth 2.61m USD, an improvement of 21.23% from 2018's total fish export of 2.153m USD. The yearly growth in value of the Ivory Coast fish between 2017 to 2018 was -14.868 percent.
The annual change in the volume of the Ivory Coast's fish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 28.59 per cent compared to a variation of 54.153% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ivory Coast fish ( in '000$ )
the Ivory Coast bought 84,602 tonnes of fish in 2019.