Ivory Coast beef export quantities
In 2019 The Ivory Coast exported 27 tonnes of beef. In 2019 alone, the interest in the Ivory Coast beef (meat category) has reduced, recording a change of -56.452 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, beef's exports increased by 17.39% netting the nation US$0.11m for the year 2019. the Ivory Coast's beef exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled edible offal of bovine animals (HS code 020610)
- Frozen edible bovine offal (excluding tongues and livers) (HS code 020629)
- Frozen, boneless meat of bovine animals (HS code 020230)
- Carcases or half-carcases of bovine animals, fresh or chilled (HS code 020110)
- Frozen edible bovine livers (HS code 020622)
- Frozen bovine carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020210)
- Fresh or chilled bovine meat, boneless (HS code 020130)
- Fresh or chilled bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and 1/2 carcases) (HS code 020120)
- Frozen edible bovine tongues (HS code 020621)
- Frozen bovine cuts, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020220)
Are you a producer of beef or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ivory Coast beef export values
In 2019, the Ivory Coast sold beef worth 0.11m USD, a drop of -40.22% from 2018's total beef export of 0.184m USD. The yearly change in value of the Ivory Coast beef between 2017 to 2018 was 44.882 percent.
The annual/yearly change in the volume of the Ivory Coast's beef exports between 2017 and 2019 was 17.39 percent in comparison to a variation of -56.452% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ivory Coast beef ( in '000$ )
the Ivory Coast's top destinations for beef are Burkina Faso, Mali, Liberia, Guinea and Ghana.
the Ivory Coast bought 49,794 tonnes of beef in 2019.