Hong Kong mutton export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 Hong Kong sold 953 tonnes of mutton. For 2019 alone, the market for Hong Kong mutton (meat category) has gone down, flactuating by -33.123 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, mutton's exports went up by 116.1% earning the country US$5.68m for the year 2019. Hong Kong's mutton exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020410)
- Frozen lamb carcases and half-carcases (HS code 020430)
- Fresh or chilled cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020422)
- Frozen boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020443)
- Frozen cuts of sheep, with bone in (excluding carcases and half-carcases) (HS code 020442)
- Fresh or chilled boneless cuts of sheep (HS code 020423)
- Fresh or chilled sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020421)
- Frozen sheep carcases and half-carcases (excluding lambs) (HS code 020441)
Are you a producer of mutton or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton.
Hong Kong mutton export values
In 2019, Hong Kong shipped mutton valued at 5.68m USD, a reduction of -19.54% from 2018's total mutton export of 7.059m USD. The yearly reduction in value of Hong Kong mutton between 2017 to 2018 was 83.208 pc.
The annual change in the quantity of Hong Kong's mutton exports between 2017 and 2019 was 116.1 per cent compared to a variation of -33.123% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Hong Kong mutton ( in '000$ )
Hong Kong's best performing export markets for mutton are Vietnam, Macao, Thailand, South Korea and the Philippines.
Hong Kong procured 8,947 tonnes of mutton in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Hong Kong mutton.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell mutton
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Hong Kong: Pork, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of mutton in other countries across Asia : Kazakhstan mutton, Kyrgyzstan mutton, Tajikistan mutton, Turkmenistan mutton, Uzbekistan mutton, China mutton, Hong Kong mutton, Macao mutton, North Korea mutton and Mongolia mutton.
Nutrition: mutton calories and other nutrition facts