Finland vegetables export quantities and HS Codes
The quantity of vegetables shipped by Finland in 2020 was 958 tons. In 2019 Finland shipped 286 tonnes of vegetables. Through 2019 alone, the market for Finland vegetables (vegetables category) has reduced, with a change of -14.114 per cent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, vegetables' exports went down by -20.33 pc bringing the nation US$2.02m for the year 2019. Finland's vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
Are you a producer of vegetables or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell vegetables.
Finland vegetables export values
In 2019, Finland supplied vegetables valued at 2.02m USD, a growth of 69.61% from 2018's total vegetables export of 1.191m USD. The yearly change in value of Finland vegetables between 2017 to 2018 was -9.223 percent.
The per year variation in the volume of Finland's vegetables exports between 2017 and 2019 was -20.33 per cent compared to a variation of -14.114% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Finland vegetables ( in '000$ )
Finland's top export markets for vegetables are Ukraine, Poland, Spain, Greece and Portugal.
Finland bought 6,901 tonnes of vegetables in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Finland vegetables.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell vegetables
Production of other produce in the Vegetables category in Finland: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See the production of vegetables in other countries across Europe : Georgia vegetables, Albania vegetables, Belarus vegetables, Bosnia and Herzegovina vegetables, Bulgaria vegetables, Croatia vegetables, Czech Republic vegetables, Estonia vegetables, Greece vegetables and Hungary vegetables.