Ecuador spiny dogfish export quantities
In 2019 Ecuador shipped 941 tonnes of spiny dogfish. Across 2019 alone, the demand for Ecuador spiny dogfish (fish category) has surged, flactuating by 102.366 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, spiny dogfish's exports grew by 129.51 percent netting the nation US$2.65m for the year 2019. Ecuador's spiny dogfish exports are categorised as:
- Fresh or chilled dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030281)
- Fresh or chilled meat, whether or not minced, of dogfish and other sharks (excl. fillets) (HS code 030456)
- Frozen toothfish "Dissostichus spp." (HS code 030383)
- Fresh or chilled dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030265)
- Frozen meat, whether or not minced, of dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030496)
- Fresh or chilled fillets of dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030447)
- Frozen fillets of dogfish, other sharks, rays and skates "Rajidae" (HS code 030488)
- Frozen dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030381)
- Frozen dogfish and other sharks (HS code 030375)
Are you a producer of spiny dogfish or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Ecuador spiny dogfish export values
In 2019, Ecuador supplied spiny dogfish valued at 2.65m USD, a surge of 180.42% from 2018's total spiny dogfish export of 0.945m USD. The yearly change in value of Ecuador spiny dogfish between 2017 to 2018 was 67.851 per cent.
The annual/yearly change in the quantity of Ecuador's spiny dogfish exports between 2017 and 2019 was 129.51% in comparison to a variation of 102.366% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Ecuador spiny dogfish ( in '000$ )
Ecuador brought in 0 tonnes of spiny dogfish in 2019.