Dominican Republic duck meat export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 The Dominican Republic exported 1,189 tonnes of duck meat. For the year 2019 alone, the demand for the Dominican Republic duck meat (meat category) has gone up, recording a change of 70.588 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, duck meat's exports went up by 18.31 percent bringing the exporter US$0.78m for the year 2019. the Dominican Republic's duck meat exports are classified as:
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (HS code 020736)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020744)
- Fresh or chilled cuts and edible offal of ducks, geese or guinea fowls of the species domesticus (excluding fatty livers) (HS code 020735)
- Fresh or chilled domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020741)
- Frozen cuts and edible offal of domestic ducks (HS code 020745)
- Prepared or preserved meat or meat offal of ducks, geese and guinea fowl of the species domesticus (excluding sausages and similar products, finely homogenised preparations put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of a net weight of <= 250 g, preparations of liver and meat extracts and juices) (HS code 160239)
- Fatty livers of domestic ducks, fresh or chilled (HS code 020743)
- Fresh or chilled edible fatty livers of ducks or geese of the species domesticus (HS code 020734)
- Frozen domestic ducks, not cut in pieces (HS code 020742)
Are you a producer of duck meat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat.
Dominican Republic duck meat export values
In 2019, the Dominican Republic exported duck meat costing 0.78m USD, an increase of 31.31% from 2018's total duck meat export of 0.594m USD. The annual growth in value of the Dominican Republic duck meat between 2017 to 2018 was -46.679%.
The yearly change in the volume of the Dominican Republic's duck meat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 18.31 per cent in comparison to a variation of 70.588% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Dominican Republic duck meat ( in '000$ )
the Dominican Republic bought 657 tonnes of duck meat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Dominican Republic duck meat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell duck meat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Dominican Republic: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat, Rabbit Meat and Frog Legs.
See the production of duck meat in other countries across Caribbean : Aruba duck meat, Bahamas duck meat, Barbados duck meat, Cuba duck meat, Dominican Republic duck meat, Grenada duck meat, Guadeloupe duck meat, Haiti duck meat, Jamaica duck meat and Martinique duck meat.