Dominican Republic cheese export quantities and HS Codes
In 2019 The Dominican Republic shipped 310 tonnes of cheese. Through 2019 alone, the market for the Dominican Republic cheese (processed category) has decreased, with a change of -10.145 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, cheese's exports went down by -9.09 percent earning the nation US$2.96m for the year 2019. the Dominican Republic's cheese exports are classified as:
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
Are you a producer of cheese or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell cheese.
Dominican Republic cheese export values
In 2019, the Dominican Republic exported cheese valued at 2.96m USD, an increase of 34.12% from 2018's total cheese export of 2.207m USD. The annual increase in value of the Dominican Republic cheese between 2017 to 2018 was -2.604 per cent.
The yearly variation in the quantity of the Dominican Republic's cheese exports between 2017 and 2019 was -9.09 percent in comparison to a variation of -10.145% in the period between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Dominican Republic cheese ( in '000$ )
the Dominican Republic bought 18,998 tonnes of cheese in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Dominican Republic cheese.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell cheese
Production of other produce in the Processed category in Dominican Republic: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See the production of cheese in other countries across Caribbean : Aruba cheese, Bahamas cheese, Barbados cheese, Cuba cheese, Dominican Republic cheese, Grenada cheese, Guadeloupe cheese, Haiti cheese, Jamaica cheese and Martinique cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts