Czech Republic pig fat export quantities and HS Codes
The amount of pig fat sold by Czech Republic in 2020 was 1,509 tonnes. In 2019 Czech Republic shipped 1,860 tonnes of pig fat. Through 2019 alone, the demand for Czech Republic pig fat (meat category) has increased, changing by 32.384 pc compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, pig fat's exports grew by 89.8 percent earning Czech Republic US$2.30m for the year 2019. Czech Republic's pig fat exports are categorised as:
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, and poultry fat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020900)
- Pig fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard) (HS code 150120)
- Lard, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150110)
- Pig fat, free of lean meat, not rendered or otherwise extracted, fresh, chilled, frozen, salted, in brine, dried or smoked (HS code 020910)
- Pig fat, incl. lard, and poultry fat, rendered or otherwise extracted (excluding lard stearin and lard oil) (HS code 150100)
Are you a producer of pig fat or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat.
Czech Republic pig fat export values
In 2019, Czech Republic supplied pig fat costing 2.30m USD, an increase of 34.50% from 2018's total pig fat export of 1.71m USD. The yearly increase in value of Czech Republic pig fat between 2017 to 2018 was 58.041 pc.
The per year variation in the volume of Czech Republic's pig fat exports between 2017 and 2019 was 89.8 per cent when compared to a variation of 32.384% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Czech Republic's share of the world's total pig fat's exports in 2019 was less than 1%. The country is ranked position 40 in world exports of pig fat.
Export markets for Czech Republic pig fat ( in '000$ )
Czech Republic's leading export markets for pig fat are Slovakia, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain.
Czech Republic is a net importer of pig fat. The annual growth of Czech Republic pig fat in value between 2015 to 2019 was 36%, per annum, while annual growth in quantity during the same period was -42%, per annum.
Czech Republic imported 27,894 tonnes of pig fat in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Czech Republic pig fat.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell pig fat
Production of other produce in the Meat category in Czech Republic: Pork, Mutton, Goat Meat, Horse Meat, Chicken Meat, Turkey Meat, Duck Meat, Geese Meat, Guinea Fowls Meat and Rabbit Meat.
See the production of pig fat in other countries across Europe : Georgia pig fat, Albania pig fat, Belarus pig fat, Bosnia and Herzegovina pig fat, Bulgaria pig fat, Croatia pig fat, Czech Republic pig fat, Estonia pig fat, Greece pig fat and Hungary pig fat.
Nutrition: pig fat calories and other nutrition facts