Croatia eggs export quantities and HS Codes
The quantity of eggs exported by Croatia in 2020 was 3,610 metric tons. In 2019 Croatia exported 2,720 tonnes of eggs. In 2019 alone, the demand for Croatia eggs (agro commodities category) has surged, flactuating by 31.274 percent compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, eggs' exports grew by 165.88 percent bringing the exporter US$4.58m for the year 2019. Croatia's eggs exports are categorised as:
- Egg yolks, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040819)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, preserved or cooked (HS code 040790)
- Dried egg yolks, whether or not sweetened (HS code 040811)
- Fresh eggs of domestic fowls, in shell (excluding fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040721)
- Dried birds' eggs, not in shell, whether or not sweetened (excluding egg yolks) (HS code 040891)
- Birds' eggs, not in shell, fresh, cooked by steaming or boiling in water, moulded, frozen or otherwise preserved, whether or not sweetened (excluding dried) (HS code 040899)
- Birds' eggs, in shell, fresh, preserved or cooked (HS code 040700)
- Fertilised birds' eggs for incubation (excluding of domestic fowls) (HS code 040719)
- Fresh birds' eggs, in shell (excluding of domestic fowls, and fertilised for incubation) (HS code 040729)
- Fertilised eggs for incubation, of domestic fowls (HS code 040711)
Are you a producer of eggs or other products?
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs.
Croatia eggs export values
In 2019, Croatia supplied eggs with a value of 4.58m USD, a growth of 3.18% from 2018's total eggs export of 4.439m USD. The annual growth in value of Croatia eggs between 2017 to 2018 was 67.257 percent.
The annual change in the quantity of Croatia's eggs exports between 2017 and 2019 was 165.88 percent when compared to a variation of 31.274% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Croatia's share of the world's total eggs' exports in 2019 was less than 1%. Croatia is ranked number 21 in world exports of eggs.
Export markets for Croatia eggs ( in '000$ )
Croatia's top export markets for eggs are Hungary, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Slovenia.
Croatia is a net exporter of eggs. The annual growth of Croatia eggs in value between 2015 to 2019 was -26%, per year, while annual growth in quantity during the same period was -14%, per annum.
Croatia imported 6,909 tonnes of eggs in 2019.
Click here for price analysis of Croatia eggs.
Sign up today for FREE to buy or sell eggs
Production of other produce in the Agro Commodities category in Croatia: Wood Ear, Jelly Fungi Tremella, Coffee Husks & Skins, Coca leaf, Poppy Straw, Ephedra, Seaweed, Sugar Beet, Sugarcane and Natural Lac.
See the production of eggs in other countries across Europe : Georgia eggs, Albania eggs, Belarus eggs, Bosnia and Herzegovina eggs, Bulgaria eggs, Croatia eggs, Czech Republic eggs, Estonia eggs, Greece eggs and Hungary eggs.
Nutrition: eggs calories and other nutrition facts