Senegal Cheese 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Senegal cheese today, May 28 2023, is between US$ 3.62 and US$ 6.04 per kilogram or between US$ 1.64 and US$ 2.74 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in CFA Franc BCEAO for cheese today, May 28 2023, is between XOF 2207.32 and XOF 3682.93 per kilogram or between XOF 1001.05 and XOF 1670.26 per pound(lb) in Dakar and Touba.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Senegal cheese is between US$ 2.53 and US$ 4.23 per kilogram or between US$ 1.15 and US$ 1.92 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of cheese and other products in different countries.
Senegal Cheese Export Prices - Historical, Trends and PredictionThe export price per kilogram of Cheese from Senegal over the last five years has seen a steady increase. In 2016, the price was 5.31 US $ per kg, and in 2021 it was 7.25 US $ per kg. The highest price was recorded in 2013 at 10.59 US $ per kg, while the lowest was in 2015 at 6.56 US $ per kg. The price in 2020 was 8.82 US $ per kg, and in 2021 it was 7.25 US $ per kg. Based on this data, it is predicted that the export price per kilogram of Cheese from Senegal in 2023 will be 8.25 US $ per kg and in 2024 will be 8.75 US $ per kg.
The cheese exports from Senegal are categorised as:
- Blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti" (HS code 040640)
- Grated or powdered cheese, of all kinds (HS code 040620)
- Fresh cheese "unripened or uncured cheese", incl. whey cheese, and curd (HS code 040610)
- Processed cheese, not grated or powdered (HS code 040630)
- Cheese (excluding fresh cheese, incl. whey cheese, curd, processed cheese, blue-veined cheese and other cheese containing veins produced by "Penicillium roqueforti", and grated or powdered cheese) (HS code 040690)
Senegal Cheese Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Cheese?
Click here for market analysis of Senegal cheese
Prices of other produce in the Processed category in Senegal: Milk & Cream, Yogurt, Kefir & Buttermilk, Whey, Butter, Natural Honey, Coffee, Green Tea, Black Tea and Yerba mate.
See prices of cheese in other countries across Africa : Algeria cheese, Angola cheese, Botswana cheese, Burundi cheese, Cameroon cheese, Cape Verde cheese, Central African Republic cheese, Comoros cheese, DRC Congo cheese and Benin cheese.
Nutrition: cheese calories and other nutrition facts