Kuwait Wheat 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Kuwait wheat today, Jun 11 2023, is between US$ 0.45 and US$ 0.5 per kilogram or between US$ 0.2 and US$ 0.23 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Kuwaiti Dinar for wheat is between KWD 0.14 and KWD 0.15 per kilogram or between KWD 0.06 and KWD 0.07 per pound(lb) in Kuwait City and Al Jahra.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Kuwait wheat is between US$ 0.32 and US$ 0.35 per kilogram or between US$ 0.14 and US$ 0.16 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of wheat and other products in different countries.
Kuwait Wheat Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Kuwait wheat exports are classified as:
- Durum wheat seed for sowing (HS code 100111)
- Durum wheat (excluding seed for sowing) (HS code 100119)
- Wheat (excl durum) & meslin (HS code 1001Xb)
- Wheat gluten, whether or not dried (HS code 110900)
- Seed of wheat and meslin, for sowing (excluding durum) (HS code 100191)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding durum wheat) (HS code 100190)
- Durum wheat (HS code 100110)
- Wheat and meslin (excluding seed for sowing, and durum wheat) (HS code 100199)
Kuwait Wheat Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Wheat?
Click here for market analysis of Kuwait wheat
Prices of other produce in the Cereals/Grains category in Kuwait: Rye, Barley, Oats, Maize, Rice, Sorghum, Buckwheet, Millet, Canary seed and Fonio.
See prices of wheat in other countries across Middle East : Bahrain wheat, Cyprus wheat, Iraq wheat, Israel wheat, Jordan wheat, Kuwait wheat, Lebanon wheat, Palestine wheat, Oman wheat and Qatar wheat.
Nutrition: wheat calories and other nutrition facts