Kuwait Vegetables 2023 Retail Prices
The retail price range for Kuwait vegetables today, May 28 2023, is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
The retail price range in Kuwaiti Dinar for vegetables today, May 28 2023, is between KWD 0 and KWD 0 per kilogram or between KWD 0 and KWD 0 per pound(lb) in Kuwait City and Al Jahra.
In 2023, the approximate wholesale price range for Kuwait vegetables is between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per kilogram or between US$ 0 and US$ 0 per pound(lb).
Price Finder Tool
Search for prices of vegetables and other products in different countries.
Kuwait Vegetables Export Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
The Kuwait vegetables exports are categorised as:
- Dried vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, whole, cut, sliced, broken or in powder, but not further prepared (excluding onions, mushrooms and truffles, not mixed) (HS code 071290)
- Vegetables, uncooked or cooked by steaming or by boiling in water, frozen (excluding potatoes, leguminous vegetables, spinach, New Zealand spinach, orache spinach, and sweetcorn) (HS code 071080)
- Dried, shelled leguminous vegetables, whether or not skinned or split (excluding peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils, broad beans, horse beans and pigeon peas) (HS code 071390)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar, non-frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, homogenized vegetables of subheading 2005.10, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles, potatoes, peas "Pisum sativum", beans "Vigna, Phaseolus", asparagus, olives and sweet corn "Zea Mays var. Saccharata", unmixed) (HS code 200590)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables (excluding potatoes, tomatoes, vegetables of the Allium spp., cabbages of the genus Brassica, lettuces of the species Lactuca sativa and Cichorium, carrots, turnips, salad beetroot, salsify, celeriac, radishes and similar edible roots, cucumbers and gherkins, leguminous vegetables, asparagus, aubergines, mushrooms, truffles, fruits of the genus Capsicum or of the genus Pimenta, spinach, New Zealand spinach and orache spinach) (HS code 070990)
- Vegetables and mixtures of vegetables, prepared or preserved otherwise than by vinegar or acetic acid, frozen (excluding preserved by sugar, and tomatoes, mushrooms, truffles and potatoes, unmixed) (HS code 200490)
- Homogenised vegetables put up for retail sale as infant food or for dietetic purposes, in containers of <= 250 g (HS code 200510)
- Fresh or chilled vegetables n.e.s. (HS code 070999)
Kuwait Vegetables Import Prices - Historical, Trends and Prediction
Looking to Buy or Sell Vegetables?
Click here for market analysis of Kuwait vegetables
Prices of other produce in the Vegetables category in Kuwait: Tomatoes, Onions, Leeks, Cauliflowers and broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbages, Lettuce, Chicory, Carrots and beetroot, salsify & celeriac.
See prices of vegetables in other countries across Middle East : Bahrain vegetables, Cyprus vegetables, Iraq vegetables, Israel vegetables, Jordan vegetables, Kuwait vegetables, Lebanon vegetables, Palestine vegetables, Oman vegetables and Qatar vegetables.