Turkey sardines export quantities
The amount of sardines shipped by Turkey in 2020 was 98 metric tons. In 2019 Turkey shipped 67 tonnes of sardines. Through 2019 alone, the demand for Turkey sardines (fish category) has gone up, recording a change of 3.077 % compared to the year 2018. Between 2017 and 2019, sardines' exports went down by -29.47 percent netting Turkey US$0.11m for the year 2019. Turkey's sardines exports are categorised as:
- Frozen sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030353)
- Fresh or chilled sardines "Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp.", brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030243)
- Fresh or chilled sardines (Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.), sardinella (Sardinella spp.), brisling or sprats (Sprattus sprattus) (HS code 030261)
- Prepared or preserved sardines, sardinella and brisling or sprats, whole or in pieces (excluding minced) (HS code 160413)
- Frozen sardines Sardina pilchardus, Sardinops spp.", sardinella "Sardinella spp." and brisling or sprats "Sprattus sprattus" (HS code 030371)
Are you a producer of sardines or other products?
Apply to sell your produce directly to buyers worldwide.
Sign Up To Find Market
Turkey sardines export values
In 2019, Turkey supplied sardines with a value of 0.11m USD, a contraction of -50.00% from 2018's total sardines export of 0.22m USD. The annual change in value of Turkey sardines between 2017 to 2018 was 31.737 per cent.
The per year change in the quantity of Turkey's sardines exports between 2017 and 2019 was -29.47 pc when compared to a variation of 3.077% in the growth rate between 2018 and 2019.
Export markets for Turkey sardines ( in '000$ )
Turkey bought 14,965 tonnes of sardines in 2019.